Friday, May 2, 2014

Macbeth- Success

1. What is your definition of success?

My definition of  success is being fully happy with what you have accomplished in your life and if or when you have accomplished something that you have worked hard for, that is what I think success is.

2. How do you judge whether or not people are successful?

How I judge whether or not other people are successful is if I see someone that can carry their own, if they have money that they can use to put food on the table, can take care of their family and if they are happy with their life & what they have.

3. How might the interpretation of success differ depending on who is judging?

I think that the interpretation of success might differ depending on who is judging by what the person that is being judgmental has been through and what they have.


No comments:

Post a Comment